I feel like I need to start by saying, I bought this with my own money! I know I myself can be quite sceptical with reviews nowadays, but in this case, I just felt like writing about a product that I quite like...
What is the Miracle 360?
- A 100% leak and spill proof cup that has a 360° design, which allows drinking from anywhere around the rim.
- The fact that it is spout free means it is better for teeth, supports normal muscle development in your child's mouth and helps the transition to a regular drinking cup.
So, what do I think?
- It is so simple for your baby to drink from.
- Easy to clean.
- Doesn't leak when held upside down or spill when tipped over.
- Doesn't get as dirty if dropped on the floor. I find that cups with a spout often get fluff or dirt stuck to them if dropped!
- Water does spurt out a little when it is thrown off a highchair, but that's just my son being cheeky!
- Sometimes your baby can sip out too much water at once and still get water all over themselves, but it's nowhere near as much as with any other cup we've tried.
I would highly recommend this to all mummy's - it is a fantastic product! I love it so much, I bought two!