How do I begin to say how much I adore this product?
It's my 'can't live without' moisturiser that I never quite realised was so essential in my life...Sound a tad dramatic?
The answer to that is probably yes...but nevertheless it's true! And here is why:
1) As you may be able to tell by the name of the product - Boots Soltan Aftersun Hydrating Lotion - it is a cooling, soothing moisturiser for after tanning or as is often in my case, burning!
2) It's hypoallergenic, which means it's great for those with sensitive skin.
3) It's the only thing that soothes when I have eczema or seriously dry skin.
4) It doesn't block pores, so is great for all areas of the body.
5) It's a light moisturiser that sinks in quick and leaves no greasy residue.
6) It also contains 'gentle, odourless protection from insects' ... hmm? Maybe this works for some, but not for me! Mosquitoes never leave me alone, no matter what! But still, it's the fact that they've included this that is so great.
7) It has a very subtle fragrance that I've never got sick of, even after many years and owning many bottles!
8) It only costs £5.99 (£4.99 without bug protection) and it's often on 2for1 deals!
Have you ever tried Soltan Aftersun? What's your favourite moisturiser that you couldn't live without?