Contrary to the typical 'What I'm loving right now' posts that other bloggers have done, I am not going to be talking about products that I've been loving for the past week or month. Instead I am going to talk about some products that I literally am loving right now, at this moment!
These items may be things that I miss out of my monthly favourites because they're not my most used, but I feel they deserve some honourable mentions nevertheless.
1) Lush Dream Cream - I bought this last week because my legs have been really itchy due to the change in temperature here in the UK. While it hasn't completely solved the problem, it is a lovely, thick moisturiser that hydrates my skin and smells very delicately of lavender (which reminds me of Angels on Bare Skin).
2) MUA Neutral palette - The palette of the moment, costing only £4! The shadows are amazingly pigmented, blend easily and are a perfect mix of neutrals. This palette is definitely worth the hype!
3) Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy - I have a collection of about 8 or 9 perfumes that I pick and choose from on a day to day basis. At the moment I am loving Midnight Fantasy - it's a fruity/girly scent that I don't find too overpowering or sickening.
4) Yves Saint Laurent Elle - One of my 'grown up' perfumes. I've had this for a couple of years, but have just fallen in love with it in the past week. I always thought it smelled too adult for me, but I think I've finally grown into it. It is said to be a blend of fresh, floral and musky notes!
5) Sleek blush in Life's a Peach - I purchased this last week as I don't own a peachy shade of blush. Probably the closest thing to it that I own is ELF's Candid Coral, but that has a shimmery finish, where as this is much more natural. It gives a gorgeous 'pop' of colour to the cheeks that looks lovely with pale skin, but I could imagine it would suit many different skintones.
6) L'oreal 6h Glam Shine in Forever Nude - This has been in my collection for years, but I fell back in love with it last week when making a video for my YouTube channel. It smells lovely, makes your lips look fuller and isn't sticky what so ever. The only downside is the price, which I believe is about £8.
7) Lancome Hypnose Mascara - This definitely deserves the praise it gets! I never actually knew the name of this mascara until recently - I know that sounds daft, but I've always got it as a gift with purchase and never read the packaging. It gives you lifted, long, full lashes and is so quick and easy to take off.
8) L'oreal Lash Renewal Serum - This is one of my 'project 10 pan' products - not because I don't like it, but because I need to use it up. It makes my lashes feel soft and nourished.
What products are you loving right now?