Anyway, I had to put in an order the minute I saw it!
And I've finally tried it out...so here's what I think of it:
1) The packaging is fantastic. You can pop up the lid/pump and when you're finished using the product it's nice and easy to close it again - no more mess when travelling.
2) It's moisturising so you don't end up with scaly/rough patches of skin.
3) It didn't apply exceptionally smoothly, but I'm putting that down to the fact that I used gloves which I don't normally use. I shall be buying a new mitt before I use it again and I hope that will give a much more even finish.
4) It gave me a lovely golden glow, which I expected as the St Moriz mousse always gave a lovely colour.
5) Even though it's a lotion, it's not overly oily or tacky. With St Tropez lotion I find it takes ages for the product to dry, whereas with this I was able to dress within a couple of minutes.
6) The smell is very subtle and that's one gripe I have with St Tropez - the smell can make me feel a bit sick because it's quite overpowering.
In the pictures above you can see before and after I've use the St Moriz lotion. As you can see the colour it gives is a nice golden brown, not too orange and if I desired a darker colour I could easily apply the lotion again to build it up.
Overall I'm really impressed and highly recommend it, especially if you have dryer skin. I found the mousse formula really drying and started getting eczema on my arms, which is why I switched to the much more expensive St Tropez.
Obviously my views at the moment are first impressions and I'm going to continue to use the St Moriz lotion, see how it fairs after a couple of months use, and will update you if I feel any differently about it.
Have you tried St Moriz lotion?
Where else you can find me: